Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Low-grade

Still got a low-grade fever but the doc believes the worst of my strep-blood illness is past. I'm thinking he may be right, because tho I'm still very sore with a headache, it seems more manageable than the last three or four days.

More blood work was done today. In Feb 2006 I had functional endoscopic surgery to remove 6 cysts in my sinuses and straighten a deviated septum. It was very successful & I've been much better overall since.

The CT scan from Sunday showed a cyst that came back in my left sinus that is significantly larger than the one scanned in May of 2005, and one cyst in the right that is significantly smaller than the one that was there in 2005. The rest is A-okay. With that one exception, my sinuses look good. The doc said I'd have to get that looked in to but didn't indicate that it was a great concern at this point. I'm supposed to call his office once a week to provide a health update.

No comments: